Next home game is Saturday 19th December against Brigg Town
The ground is limited to 150 spectators following the FA Covid19 guidelines. Home Fans Only.
Tickets availability is as follows -
Season Ticket Holders and NHS Season Tickets from 6pm Tuesday 15th Dec
General Sale. All Tickets Sold.
Please note - You will not receive a physical ticket, your order details are held at the gate and are verified when you attend the game. Please bring either your Paypal receipt or your Hallam FC order receipt. When paying for the ticket select "Collect at club Shop" as the postage option.
CLICK HERE to Order Tickets
We highly recommend you register and set up an online account before the tickets are available for sale. Tickets go quick and you may get caught up in the process of setting up your account and miss out on a ticket. Account set up instructions CLICK HERE
We are following the current Covid-19 advice and recommendations for clubs starting to admit fans into their grounds.
Spectator allocation for this game will be made in the following order:
- Hallam FC Season Ticket Holders
- NHS Season Ticket Holders (limited to 10% of total)
- Advanced tickets purchased from this website
If you have a Season Ticket or an NHS Season Ticket please reserve you place using the reservation tickets.
This will be no entry to the ground without any of the above
Can you please be aware of the following:
- This game is advanced tickets only
- There will be no entry Sandygate without an advanced ticket
- You cannot book more than 6 tickets for you and your party
- Due to Covid-19 this game is restricted to 150 spectators
- The ticket purchaser will be the person responsible for ensuring other in the group follow the Social Distancing rules.
- Once you have selected your tickets and paid via PayPal you will receive an email with a reference number. Please bring this or your Paypal receipt to the match where it will be cross referenced at the gate.
- Everyone entering the ground will be asked to provide their details or scan a QR Code as part of the COVID track and trace scheme.
- Try and arrive with plenty of time to aviod queues
- Can you please read our Covid-19 statement before attending matches.
These measures have been put into place following guidance from the FA and to ensure we do all we can to protect the fans, players and staff at Hallam FC.